In episode 269 astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan look at the astrological forecast for September of 2020.
September is one of the more crucial and tense months that we identified back in our year-ahead forecast, due to Mars stationing retrograde in Aries and squaring Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto in Capricorn.
This month will also see Jupiter and Saturn stationing direct in Capricorn, and beginning their final run through that sign between now and December.
We spend the first hour and a half talking about the astrology of September, and then transition into a discussion about other miscellaneous topics including the ominous significance of comet NEOWISE, the 2020 US presidential election, the birth chart of Kamala Harris, the sabotage of the US postal service, and Austin’s new kitten who has a timed birth chart.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to the recordings of the episode.
This episode is available in both audio and video versions.
Our sponsor this month is Archetypal Explorer, which is an online astrology program for natal and mundane astrology.
The site features a suite of visual and interactive tools for studying astrological transits, and includes interpretations from Richard Tarnas’ book Cosmos and Psyche
Find out more information or sign up for a free trial at:
ISAR Conference in September
The International Society for Astrological Research is hosting a two day online conference September 12-13, 2020!
The first day will feature several astrologers giving talks on the upcoming Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, and the second day will feature a discussion about the US presidential election.
Planetary Alignments for September 2020
- Full Moon in Pisces on September 1st / 2nd
- Moon sextile Uranus, Sun trine
- Venus opposes Saturn exact September 2, coincides with Full Moon
- Venus enclosed by Saturn and Mars for a couple days
- Venus square Mars exact early on Sept 4 ends enclosure
- Mercury moves into Libra on September 5
- Venus moves into Leo on September 6
- Mars stations retrograde in Aries on September 9
- Stations with 3 degrees of square with Saturn
- Mars won’t station direct until November 13
- Jupiter stations direct in Capricorn on September 12
- Venus square Uranus September 15
- New Moon in Virgo on September 17
- Mercury squares Jupiter simultaneously
- Lunations this month at the bendings, halfway between eclipses.
- Sun moves into Libra on September 22
- Mercury squares Saturn on September 23
- Mercury opposes Mars September 24
- Mercury enters its shadow on Sept 23 at 25 Libra (!)
- Mercury moves into Scorpio on September 27
- Saturn stations direct in Capricorn on September 29
- Mars squares Saturn the same day, September 29
- Saturn stations within 3 degrees of Pluto. Closest they get again.
Auspicious Astrological Date for September
Our featured electional chart for this month is a Mercury in Virgo election:
We also presented a several other elections for September on our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections.
We also recently discounted our full year-ahead electional astrology report for 2020, which highlights some auspicious charts later in the year.
Watch the Video Version of Our September Astrology Forecast
Here is the video version of our September astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our Forecast
You can either play the audio version of this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your device by using the buttons below: