Episode 216 features the astrological forecast for August of 2019, with astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan.
In the first part of the episode we catch up on Kelly and Austin’s recent moves, and reflect on coming out of the other side of the difficult transits in June and July, and then in the second part of the show we get into the forecast for August.
The first half of August features a bunch of inner planets moving into Leo and trining Jupiter in Sagittarius, while the second part of the month has many of the same planets forming a stellium in Virgo.
Later in the episode we also present one auspicious electional chart for starting different types of ventures and undertakings this month.
There is a section for timestamps below, if you want to jump straight to the forecast portion of the episode.
This episode is available in both audio and video versions below.
Support the Podcast + Get Benefits
If you listen to the podcast regularly and want to show your support, plus get access to benefits and bonus content, then become a patron through Patreon:
Benefits that patrons get include:
- Access to a private discussion forum
- Early access to new episodes
- The ability to attend the live recording of the next forecast
- Exclusive podcast episodes for patrons
We recently set a new funding goal on Patreon to be able to travel more to record in-person interviews with notable astrologers from around the world.
News and Announcements
Just a few pieces of news and announcements this month:
- The price of Chris’ online course on ancient astrology is going up on August 1.
- Kelly’s August 10 webinar: Power Points – Activate Your Ascendant and Midheaven.
- Austin is teaching a Tarot and Astrology Class that starts August 8.
- The NCGR conference is happening in Baltimore August 30–September 3, 2019.
- Shakirah Tabourn’s thread on twitter for drawing astrological glyphs.
- Tem Tarriktar, the founder of The Mountain Astrologer magazine, passed away on July 8. He was interviewed on episode 149 of the podcast last year: Tem Tarriktar on the Mountain Astrologer Magazine. Thanks to listeners Sousa Jefferson and Sheila Roher who recently made a transcript of the interview with Tem Tarriktar.
The Astrology of August
Here are some of the highlights of August:
- Venus square Uranus August 2
- Sun trine Jupiter August 7
- Venus trine Jupiter August 8
- Jupiter station direct at 14 Sagittarius August 11
- Mercury into Leo August 11
- Uranus station retrograde at 6 Taurus August 11
- Venus conjunct the Sun August 14
- Full Moon at 22 Aquarius August 15
- Mercury square Uranus August 16
- Mars into Virgo August 18
- Venus into Virgo August 21
- Mercury trine Jupiter August 21
- Sun into Virgo August 23
- Venus conjunct Mars August 24
- Venus trine Uranus August 26
- Mars trine Uranus August 28
- Sun trine Uranus August 29
- Mercury into Virgo August 29
- New Moon at 6 Virgo August 30
Auspicious Electional Charts for August
The auspicious election this month that was chosen by Leisa Schaim is set for:
There are a four more electional charts that we found for August, which are available in our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections that was released yesterday.
Some approximate timestamps if you want to jump to specific parts of the episode:
- 00:00 – Pre-forecast chat.
- 00:42 – Forecast for August.
- 59:50 – Auspicious electional astrology chart for August.
Watch the Video Version of Our July Astrology Forecast
Here is the video version of our July astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our August Forecast
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: